Our podiatrists will help you get the quickest possible and best performance outcome to help you get back to doing what you want to do promptly and with the least amount of fuss.
The injuries that podiatrists commonly treat include:
- Stress fractures of bones
- Shin splints (Medial Tibial stress syndrome)
- Arch pain or plantar fasciitis: often referred to as heel spurs (See heel pain)
- Knee pain and injuries
- Inflammation of the Achilles tendon (Achilles tendinopathy)
- Pain at the base of the big toe (sesamoiditis)